Next time you’re feeling low, take a quick review of these 25 Inspirational Spiritual Quotes – The simple but powerful quotes here will brighten up even the darkest day, and hopefully bring you back into alignment with your true nature, which is joy and lightheartedness. Never forget you become what you speak about, and feel most often, so flood your mind with positive vibes and start right here with these inspiring spiritual quotes.
1. Create a life that feels good on the inside, not just one that looks good on the outside.
2. I am never in control of what happens around me, but i am always in control of what happens within me.
3. There is nothing more important than this moment.
4. Follow your intuition, it will always lead you to the right destination.
5. Let your faith be bigger than your fears, have faith success will be near.
6. Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.
7. I BELIEVE, and therefore anything is possible.
8. No dream is too big, when you understand ABUNDANCE is your birthright.
9. The most important time in the world is the time you make for yourself.
10. Our future reality depends on what we do NOW, in this present moment.
11. Trust me when i say, you are capable of anything imaginable.
12. You can join me, when you are in alignment with me
13. If your INTENTION is powerful, your action will be powerful. If your action is powerful, your results will be powerful.
14. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
15. (Affirmation) I deserve to be rich. I deserve to be happy!
16. If you ever feel above or below anyone – you are wrong.
17. I believe miracles are on the way, today, tomorrow, every day.
18. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but rather your thoughts about the situation
19. Always say YES to the present moment. Surrender to what is. Say ‘yes’ to life and see how life starts suddenly working for you rather than against you.
20. Eliminate everything that doesn’t help you evolve.
21. Take time to do what makes your soul happy
22. Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know
23. The greatest illusion in the world, is the illusion of separation.
24. You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe.
25. When you realize there is no lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
26. God stands, very closely to make His grace sufficient for you and encourage you on Christian establishment, Spiritual progress and eternity.
27. Anybody can thank God for good things. But when you can thank God even in the bad things, your faith grows and your spiritual roots go deeper.
These are some encouraging quotes you should read when you are feeling low.